You can place an order for Stampin' Up! products in 3 ways:
- Through my Online Store
- By emailing me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phoning me: 1-207-227-6009
Each month I offer a FREE card kit along with directions that will be emailed to you. The card kits contains all the pieces needed and is sent to you as a Thank You for ordering through me! Click here to see my current and past kits:
Once you have ordered from me and remain one of my customers, you will be added to my FREE Catalog list and I will automatically mail you all catalogs as they debut.
Are You Ready To Order?
1. First you need to go to my store: click -->Online Store<-- you will then be directed to this page and my name should appear at the top. Click on SHOP NOW (without clicking on Product Lines or Catalogs):
2. Now you need to create your own new account using your email address and a password. This is also the same page you will go to when your account has been created, to sign in. Click on "Create Account" that you see circled in red below:
3. When you create your account and enter all of the information, you will be asked if it's OK for me to contact you. See the question circled in red in the photo below? If you check "No" I won’t be able to send you your free gift and free card kit at the beginning of the following month. When checking no, I will never know who you are so please consider checking "Yes":
4. You can now shop by clicking on the left-hand side and browsing by catalogs or by category:
5. As you shop, you can click on an item individually and click on "Add To Bag" as shown below. As you "Add To Bag", your items will be saved in the shopping bag shown in the gray bar and your total spent will also be displayed:
6. When you have completed your shopping, click on "Checkout" located on the gray bar as shown below:
7. You will then be directed to the checkout page. Double-check that my name is still showing at the top before you finalize your order so I'll know you ordered from me. Stampin' Up! sends me an email once an order has been placed.
Don't forget to use the Host/Hostess Code in the box shown at the bottom of the page if your order is over $50 and under $150. (see photo below)
Why use the Host/Hostess Code? Because if you do, I will automatically add up all the Host/Hostess Codes that have been used, convert them to Stampin’ Rewards and divide this between everyone that has ordered using the code for that month and that means YOU will receive something from me once the month has ended but ONLY if you've used the Host/Hostess Code.
If your order totals $150 or more, do not use the Host/Hostess Code as you will earn your own FREE Stampin' Rewards!
8. How do you find the hostess code to use with your order? Many ways!
- I usually send the Host/Hostess Code in my weekly Newsletters that I send you if you are subscribed. You can subscribe to my newsletter on my blog by scrolling down on the left-hand side.
- The Host/Hostess Code is usually located at the bottom of my blog posts and
- The Host/Hostess Code is always located below my photo on my blog shown here circled in red:
Do you have a friend or family member that loves Stampin' Up!? I also offer Gift Certificates that can be purchased through me and redeemed through me:
Contact me to purchase any denomination and as always, if you have any questions please contact me!