Hello and welcome to the December Color Fusers Blog Hop! Today's card uses the Winter Woods Bundle and I used Dazzling Diamonds Glitter on the whole stamped layer. It's fabulous in person!
I love the tree cut with the dies. The tree comes in two pieces so you stack them on top of each other. The top layer cuts flaps so you can fold and push them up like this:
I tried really hard to capture the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter on both of these photos:
You can create a card just like this one by following my steps:
- Card Base: Shaded Spruce Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score and fold at 5-1/2".
- Layer #2: Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 5" x 3-5/8". Stamp the tree cluster image using Shaded Spruce Ink about 3/4" from the top. Cut a piece of Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to measure 5" x 3-5/8". Peel the backing and layer over the whole cardstock piece. Burnish with a Bone Folder. Peel 2nd backing off and sprinkle with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. Press a piece of scrap paper on top and then shake off excess glitter. Glue to card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Layer #4: Cut a piece of the Gold Foil Sheets to measure 1/2" x 3-5/8". Glue 1/4" from the bottom of the Whisper White Layer.
- Banner: Cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock to measure 1" x 3-1/2". Stamp the sentiment using VersaMark Ink and sprinkle with White Embossing Powder. Set with Heat Tool. Trim the right end into a banner shape. Glue banner of the gold layer.
- Tree: Stamp the tree image twice using Mint Macaron Ink and cut with the two dies. Lift up all of the flaps and glue to the 2nd tree. Glue tree in place using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Now you can follow the rest of the Color Fusers Blog Hop
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team