Good morning and I hope I will inspire you today with two projects from my June Clubs. The June Club was all about coloring this month. I showed the girls how to color with our Stampin' Write Markers on one card and our Stampin' Blends on the other card. Before I show you individual photo's, our club just complete a six month period and we are starting a new one from July to December. I need two more people to fill one of my clubs. What is a club?
- We gather once a month to create together. Local and non-locals are welcomed to join in. If you are not local, I mail you two to three projects that we create by mail.
- With a six-person club and a six-month period, each person gets to be hostess one month out of those six months.
- For your hostess month, you will earn Hostess Rewards on all sales.
- You can take outside orders to help with your Hostess month sales.
- You are eligible to earn Hostess sets from the catalog on your Hostess month.
- All that is required of you is a $25 order each month.
The first card uses the Lilypad Lake stamp set and coordinating Lakeside Framelits Dies:
I showed the girls how to add shading to the images with our Stampin' Blends markers:
Project #2 uses a few new products:
- Pearlized Doilies
- Lovely Floral Embossing Folder
- Accented Blooms stamp set
For this card, I showed how to "flick" the Stampin' Write Markers to add color and to also leave some white space:
And a close-up of the embossing:
Project #1 Products Used:
Project #2 Products Used:
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team