Welcome to our Color Fusers May Team Blog Hop. The colors above are the colors we are fusing together this month and these are my two projects:
My stamp set choice this month is the Enjoy Life stamp set which will be available for you to purchase on June 1st when our new 2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog goes live. I love that this stamp set was designed with the help of one of our million dollar achievers. Connie Fitzgerald is one of our latest demonstrators to earn this achievement. Kudo's to Connie!
I designed a card and added a simple treat bag created with the Gift Bag Punch Board. Let's look at the card first:
I used the following layers on my card:
- Card Base: Emerald Envy Cardstock 8-1/2" x 5-1/2". Score and fold at 4-1/4".
- Layer #2: Perfect Plum Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 5" x 3-3/4".
- Layer #4: Very Vanilla Cardstock 4-3/4" x 3-1/2".
The gift bag uses the same colors and I used the Stitched Shapes Dies to add two layers for the sentiment:
Gift Bag Layers:
- Bag: Emerald Envy Cardstock using the "M" measurement on the Gift Bag Punch Board. I used a height of 6".
- Layer #2: Perfect Plum Cardstock, (2) pieces measuring 7-1/4" x 2" and scored at 1-3/4".
- Ovals: Whisper White Cardstock for the 3-1/4" oval and Very Vanilla for the 2-3/4" oval.
Now you can follow the rest of the Color Fusers Blog Hop
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team