Welcome to our monthly RemARKably Created Blog Hop. This month, we are celebrating with an Easter theme. Because we are in the last month of Sale-A-Bration, I thought I would use the Lots Of Lavender stamp set as an Easter card:
The flower image is perfect when paired with the sentiment from the Easter Message stamp set. I also opted to use the Basket Weave Embossing Folder and created a white-on-white layered card. This card would be easy to mass-produce if you have to create a bunch for friends and family:
And the addition of the White Perfect Accents was enough to add a little bit of bling and to also keep my card subtle:
It is now time to visit the next person participating in the blog hop. You are currently visiting Debbie Henderson so click on the person below my name to continue on!
- Card Base: Whisper White Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score and fold at 5-1/2".
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5" x 3-3/4". Emboss using the Basket Weave Embossing Folder. Glue to card base using Stampin' Dimensionals
- Layer #3: Stamp the flower image from Lots Of Lavender using Basic Black Ink. Stamp the inside of the image using Powder Pink and Pear Pizzazz Inks. Hand-cut and glue to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals. (glue to stem portion flat with no dimensionals).
- Layer #4: Whisper White Cardstock 4-1/4" x 3/4". Stamp the Easter sentiment from the Easter Message stamp set using Basic Black Ink and glue to card front over the flower image.
- Bling: Add a few White Perfect Accents to the background.
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team