We have an inspiration photo from our hostess Kelly for our challenge this week at Merry Monday Challenge. I love studying an inspiration photo and grabbing things that I see that I can incorportate on my card. I decide to use the browns, greens, gold and stars on my card for this week:
My project is called a Double-Z Card Fold and I love how you create 2 pieces that are scored and glued together like this:
And open to reveal the two "Z's":
The card also folds very flat for mailing:
If you would like to create a card just like this one, here are the measurements for my layers:
Large Z Card Measurements:
- Card Base: 11" x 4-1/4". Score at 2-3/4" & 5-1/2". Fold accordian style to create Z fold.
- Right Flap Layers: White Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Designer Paper 5" x 3-3/4".
- Left Flap: White Cardstock 4" x 2-1/2". Designer Paper 3-3/4" x 2-1/4".
Small Z Card Measurements:
- Card Base: 8-1/4" x 3-1/2". Score at 2-3/4" & 5-1/2". Fold accordion style to create Z fold.
- Flap Layers: Cardstock 3-1/4" x 2-1/2".
- Sentiment Layer: 3" x 2-1/4"
- Decorate to your liking.
Thanks for visiting me today and don't forget to visit Merry Monday Challenge to see the cards my teammates created using the inspiration photo!
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team