Good Morning! Welcome to our March Color Fusers Blog Hop! I hope you plan on visiting all of my teammates. For my project today, I created a Gate Fold Card with Belly Band using our challenge colors. The photo below shows the card closed with the belly band in place:
I used the Lovely Wishes and Hedgehugs stamp sets on my cardstock layers. My second photo shows the belly band that I slid off of the card:
And the two folds in the open position to reveal the inside of the card:
- Card Base: Pear Pizzazz 8-1/2" x 5-1/2". Score at 2-1/8" on each end.
- Front Layer: Whisper White Cardstock (2) pieces 5-1/4" x 1-7/8". Stamp the images using Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz and Rich Razzleberry Inks. Glue to card front.
- Inside Layer: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Stamp the sentiment using Pear Pizzazz Ink and the Hedgehog using Chocolate Chip Ink. Color the face using Crumb Cake Ink and a Blender Pen. Glue to the inside of the card.
- Tulips: Stamp several tulips using Garden Green Ink and color the inside with a Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Marker. Hand-cut and glue to card front using Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Layer #1: Pear Pizzazz Cardstock 10-1/2" x 2". Wrap around the card and press the sides to create folds. Make sure it is not too tight so the band can slide off. Overlap on the back and glue the two strips on top of each other.
- Layer #2: Rich Razzleberry Cardstock 4" x 1-3/4". Emboss with the Hexagons Embossing Folder. Glue to the front of the belly band.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the Stitched Shapes Dies (#1 oval) and glued to the front of the belly band .
- Layer #4: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the Stitched Shapes Dies (#2 oval). Stamp the hedgehog using Chocolate Chip Ink and color the face using Crumb Cake Ink and a Blender Pen. Stamp the sentiment using Pear Pizzazz Ink. Glue to 1st oval using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Leaves: Stamp some of the leaves and tulips with the same ink colors as the card front, hand-cut the leaves and glue in place around the ovals. Glue the tulips using Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Branches: Cut a few branches using Whisper White Cardstock and the Flourish Dies, glue and tuck the branches with the leaves.
Now you can follow the rest of the Color Fusers Blog Hop
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team