Welcome to Merry Monday Challenge. It's a new week and this week Sue wants us to create a Christmas card with Pastel Colors. I wasn't sure where I would end with my card for this week but I just freakin' love it! If you know me well, I love to use non-traditional colors for my Christmas cards so this challenge was perfect!
I had an embossed layer sitting on my desk that I hadn't used for last years Christmas cards so that's where I started and built from there. I decided to cut around the embossing to make my layer perfectly square and ended up with a square 5" x 5" card. Here's a close-up of the pretty double-bow that sits atop the sentiment:
The Iridescent Sequins had the perfect colors to coordinate with my cardstock layers too. These are the measurements for my layers:
- Card Base: Whisper White Cardstock 10" x 5". Score and fold at 5".
- Layer #2: Powder Pink Cardstock 4-1/4" x 4-1/4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Soft Sky Cardstock 4" x 4". Emboss with the Winter Wonder Embossing Folder and glue to card front.
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today. Come join our challenge this week at Merry Monday Challenge!
- Stamps: Labels To Love
- Inks: Soft Sky, Powder Pink
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Powder Pink
- Accessories: Powder Pink Finely Woven Ribbon, Iridescent Sequins
- Tools: Winter Wonder Embossing Folder
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team