My two Stamp Clubs met for January and I focused the projects on Sale-A-Bration and the Brusho Crystal Colours. All of my club members created these three cards to take home:
The first card uses some new Sale-A-Bration products and the addition of the new Simple Stripes Embossing Folder. I love that the Lots Of Lavender stamp set is a two-step stamp set and you can earn it for free by placing a $50 order. The Celebrate You Thinlits Dies are a bump up as you can earn this 3-piece die set with a $100 order. We have two products on the bumped-up list, which is new to Sale-A-Bration this year.
Here are the layers I used:
- Card Base: Berry Burst 11" x 4-1/4". Score and fold at 5-1/2".
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Emboss with the Simple Stripes Embossing Folder and glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Fresh Florals Designer Paper cut with the Lots Of Labels Dies. Glue to card front.
- Layer #4: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the Lots Of Labels Dies. Stamp the flower outline using Basic Black Ink. Stamp the colored images using Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party and Berry Burst Ink. Glue to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Layer #5: Cut out the sentiments using Basic Black Cardstock and the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies. Glue to card front.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
Card #2 is the Brusho Crystal Colours card. We actually did all of the spritzing and coloring first and allowed everything to dry in-between projects:
Because our Brusho Crystal Colours come in five colors, I let my club members pick the colors they wanted for their cards. It was so neat to see the different color combo's. The background was sprinkled first and then spritzed with water. For the butterfly, I had the girls sprinkle two colors on a clear block and add a drop of water to make their own paints. An Aqua Painter was used to color the butterfly:
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
Card #3 was our last card and for this one we used the Heartfelt Blooms stamp set which is another set you can earn for free with a $50 order:
I made my members fussy cut. Some love it, others don't. I happen to love fussy cutting. It's so relaxing to just sit there, cut and chat at the same time. I know, there are some of you saying NOT! We started out by stamping the large flower image on the Whisper White Cardstock layer with Smoky Slate Ink. One flower in each corner. Next we stamped a solo flower on a separate piece of white using Sweet Sugarplum Ink. Oh how pretty with this ink color!
- Card Base: Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock 8-1/2" x 5-1/2". Score and fold at 4-1/4".
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Stamp the flower image in each corner (rotating the stamp image) using Smoky Slate Ink. Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Stamp the flower image on a scrap piece of Whisper White Cardstock using Sweet Sugarplum Ink. Hand-cut and glue in place using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Layer #4: Pool Party Cardstock 3/4" x 3". Snip a "V" at one end and slide under the flower to glue in place. Trim end to fit if needed.
- Layer #5: Champagne Foil Sheets 1/4" x 3". Cut one end at a slant and glue in place over the pool party layer. Trim end to fit if needed.
- Sentiment: Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White Cardstock and cut with the Tailored Tag Punch and glue in place using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team