Good Morning Everyone! We have some great projects in store for you using our "Favorite new Framelit Dies" for our Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. What to pick oh my! We have so many new fabulous dies that I just grabbed a set and went with it. I choose to show you the Sweet Cake Framelits Dies that coordinate with the Cake Soiree stamp set. Here's what I did:
There's so much to show you on this card that it would take me all day, haha! Stamping, die-cutting, and Brusho:
For the Brusho part of my card, I sprinkled some on my Stampin' Pierce Mat and add a few drops of water from my Aqua Painter to wet & mix it. I then used it like paint by spreading it on my Whisper White Cardstock layer. So easy! When I was done, I took a tissue and wiped off the excess from my mat:
These are the layers to my card:
- Card Base: Pacific Point Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score and fold at 5-1/2".
- Layer #2: Emerald Envy Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 5" x 3-3/4". Color the background with Brusho as shown above. Glue to card front.
- Stamped Images: Stamp and cut the images with the dies and glue in place. Inks used were Dapper Denim, Soft Sky and Emerald Envy. Cardstocks were Whisper White, Dapper Denim and Emerald Envy.
- Bling: Add Iridescent Sequins to the background
- Sentiment: Sentiment was stamped with Dapper Denim Ink on a piece of Whisper White measuring 1/2" x 2-3/4".
- Note: Stampin' Dimensionals were used on the cake and flowers.
- Stamps: Cake Soiree
- Inks: Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Brusho
- Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Whisper White
- Accessories: Iridescent Sequin Assortment
- Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Sweet Soiree Framelit Dies, Aqua Painter, Stampin' Pierce Mat