Welcome to our Stampin' Dreams December Blog Hop. This month we are all using our Favorite Designer Paper. Since our Holiday Catalog is almost retired, I choose the Year Of Cheer Designer Paper for today's Blog Hop:
I used the designer paper as my main layer and added a few elements and layers. The Year Of Cheer Embellishments and Copper Foil Sheets add just the right amount of shine to my project. I used various circle punches and created my own banner for the sentiment:
- Card Base: Basic Gray Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score and fold at 5-1/2"
- Layer #2: Year Of Cheer Designer Paper 5-1/4" x 4". Glue to card base.
- Large Circle: Stamp the ring image using Basic Gray Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut out using the 2" Circle Punch. Glue to card front on the left about 1-1/2" from the bottom.
- Medium Circle: Stamp the snowflake image using VersaMark Ink on the Copper Foil Sheets. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder. Melt the powder using the Heat Tool. Cut out the snowflake using the 1-3/4" Circle Punch. Glue to the right of the first circle and slightly higher.
- Small Circle: Stamp the small snowflake image using Basic Gray Ink. Cut out using the 1" Circle Punch and glue between the other two circles.
- Banner: Using a Basic Gray Cardstock banner measuring 3/4" x 4-1/4", stamp the sentiment using Basic Gray Ink in the center. Score at 1" & 1-1/4" on both ends. Cut both ends into a "V". Fold on the score lines to shape the banner and glue to card front at an angle using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Embellish: Add two embellishments from the Year Of Cheer Embellishments, tucked under the banner and glued in place with Glue Dots.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and I hope you loved the designer paper I opted to show you today. You can now click on the name below mine, Debbie Henderson, to go to the next person in the hop:
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: