Merry Christmas Eve, Eve everyone! Christmas is almost here and we have our last Christmas-themed Saturday Blog Hop at Create with Connie & Mary. Next week we start showing you some new products from the Occasions Catalog. This week our blog hop is all about color. We are all using "Silver, Blue & White" on our projects. Here's my card:
I wanted to use the Mini Ornaments from our Holiday Catalog so bad and I wanted to use them in a way that I could hang them on my card. I used the Layering Circles Dies to create a hole through three layers in the front so that the ornaments hang in the circle. The card is pretty neat actually!
For the top I used the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies along with Whisper White & Night Of Navy Cardstocks, Silver Glimmer Paper and Silver Foil Sheets. I love the sparkle!
I used the same products on the bottom right-hand corner but added some Pearl Jewels that were colored with my Stampin' Blends. Did you know that our Stampin' Blends color non-porous things such as embellishments?
Card layer measurements:
- Card Base: Night Of Navy Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score and fold at 5-1/2"
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4.
- Layer #3: Birthday Memories Designer Paper 5" x 3-3/4".
- Circle Die size: 2-7/8"
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Inks: Night Of Navy, Night Of Navy Stampin' Blends (dark)
- Cardstock: Night Of Navy, Whisper White, Silver Foil Sheets, Silver Glimmer Paper
- DSP: Coffee Break
- Accessories: Mini Ornaments, White Baker's Twine, Pearl Jewels
- Tools: Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Classic Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals.
I hope you enjoyed today's project and I want to wish you a Merry Christmas while you are blog hopping! Now you can follow the rest of the Saturday Blog Hop by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates! Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: