Good Morning and welcome to another Brusho project! I've been having a blast with this new product and you'll get to purchase the Brusho Crystal Colour in our Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog starting January 3rd. So this happened for today's project:
I love how the combination of the Brusho, VersaMark Ink, White Embossing Powder and the Pattern Party Decorative Masks sprinkled with water came out. Isn't it just a terrific work of art?
I'll even show you how I did it too!
- Start out with the following:
- Watercolor Paper that measures 5-1/4" x 4"
- VersaMark Ink
- Pattern Party Decorative Masks
- Washi Tape (any pattern)
- Heat Tool
- White Embossing Powder
- Stampin' Spritzer or water bottle filled with water
2. Place the mask over the watercolor paper and secure in place with Washi Tape. Turn the VersaMark Ink upside-down and pounce over the mask to ink the watercolor paper:
3. Remove the washi tape and mask from the watercolor paper. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and melt the powder with the Heat Tool:
4. Using the Brusho Crystal Colour, sprinkle dry over the watercolor paper (I forgot to take a photo). I started at the very top with one color and worked my way down with each color.
5. Spritz over the watercolor paper with a fine mist for starters and keep adding water until you are happy with the coloring results:
6. Let sit for a few minutes and then add a tissue over the top to soak up the excess liquid. I patted down very lightly with my fingertips:
7. Allow to dry:
8. Or if you are impatient like I was, use the Heat Tool to move things along. Wipe the embossing with a tissue:
9. Mount the completed watercolor paper layer over a Dapper Denim Cardstock layer that measures 11" x 4-1/4" and scored in the center at 5-1/2":
I decorated the front by adding the white-embossed sentiment from the new A Good Day stamp set and I also stamped and cut both rings from the same stamp set. I finished off the background by adding a few Rhinestone Jewels and a few Tutti-fruitti Adhesive-Backed Sequins:
- Stamps: A Good Day
- Inks: Brusho Crystal Colour, VersaMark, Dapper Denim
- Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Watercolor Paper
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, Tutti-fruitti Adhesive-Backed Sequins
- Tools: Stampin' Spritzer or Water Bottle, Stampin' Dimensionals. Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Washi Tape, 1" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
- Misc: Tissue
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team