Before I get to today's project I need to remind all of you that the reservation window to reserve your copy of the Stamparatus ends on December 30th. You only have four days left to reserve your copy. What is the new Stamparatus tool and most importantly why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Product dimensions are 8" x 8" x 7/8".
- Retail Price–$49.00
Shipping begins March 19, 2018 for this 2nd round of reservation depending on when you reserved your copy. You will receive additional communication once you place your reservation. Your credit/debit card will not be charged until it ships. So what happens if you don't reserve one by December 30th? Then you'll have to wait for the new Annual Catalog on June 1st to be able to order. Contact me if you have questions!
Now for today's project!
I am using our new Brusho Crystal Colours again today along with the new stamp set called Beautiful Day. This product will be available in the Occasions 2018 Catalog commencing January 3rd. I am so intrigued by this new product and I know you will be also. I wanted to experiment with it on this card. Let's take my steps to building this card together:
- Card Base: Chocolate Chip Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score in the center at 5-1/2" and fold.
- Layer #2: Watercolor Paper 5-1/4" x 4". Using VersaMark Ink, stamp the flower image and the sentiment below it. Sprinkle White Embossing Powder and melt the powder with the Heat Tool. Will the Brusho resist the heat embossing?
Now comes the fun!
- Sprinkle the green Brusho around the flower area and then sprinkle the blue brusho around the outside of the flower. Spritz with water and watch the magic happen. I sprayed with water a few times to completely saturate my watercolor paper. Allow dry. You can also soak up the excess by gently laying a tissue over the wet paper and pressing with your fingers too.
- Once dry, color the flower image with the Fine Tip Glue Pen and sprinkle the wet glue with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. Allow to dry. This is SO PRETTY!
Finish the card:
- Glue watercolor layer to card base.
- Add Metallics Enamel Shapes (I used Gold) to the background
- Card complete!
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team