The top portion is created with scored and folded lines to resemble an accordion. You can see what I mean in this photo:
And you can see what I mean even more when the card is opened:
This is the backside where I have one white panel to write on:
I love how the Christmas Pines stamp set adorned my white layers. It looks so pretty stamped on each one of my layers:
Want to create a card just like this one? Here you go.....
- Cut a piece of Sahara Sand Cardstock to measure 5-1/2" x 10-1/2". Score at every 1-1/2" increment and fold accordion style:
- Glue a piece of the Be Merry Designer Paper at the top end (front) that measures 5-1/4" x 1-1/4".
- Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock measuring 4-1/2" x 3-3/4". Stamp the pine branches using Tranquil Tide Ink leaving a spot on the bottom center for the sentiment. Cut the cardstock piece into three pieces by cutting them all at 1-1/2" wide:
- Complete the white layers by stamping pine cones on all layers and a sentiment on the one in the center.
- Cut (3) pieces of Sahara Sand Cardstock measuring 4" x 1-3/4". Glue the white layers to the Sahara Sand layers.
- Cut (3) pieces of the Be Merry Designer Paper measuring 4" x 1-3/4". Glue to the back of each strip.
- Cut (1) Whisper White Cardstock to measure 3-3/4" x 1-1/4". Stamp a few pine branches on the outside edges to allow room for writing. Glue to the back of the center panel.
- Glue the three strips as shown below, one on each 'step' and staggered to fit together side-by-side with about 1/4" between each one. I glued the two end pieces first and then glued the one in the center to add equal spaces on each side.
- Add Rhinestone Jewels on the background of each panel
Tie a piece of ribbon tied into a bow around the top to keep the card closed. This ribbon should be tied tight enough so it can slide on and off for the recipient.
These are all of the Stampin' Up! products I used on today card:
Create with Connie & Mary November Mini Coming Soon!
Our November Mini Subscription will be live on November 11th. Sign up now at Create with Connie and Mary and you'll receive all of the project sheets using the following stamp sets from the Holiday Catalog:
- Christmas Quilt Bundle
- Hearts Come Home Bundle
- Christmas Sweaters Stamp Set
- Santa's Suit Bundle
- Smitten Mitten Bundle
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team