Just Add Color Designer Paper Meets Stampin' Blends! Hi Stampers and welcome to our November Control Freaks Blog Hop! You may be arriving here to my blog on your own or from the fabulous Cindy Elam's blog. Didn't she have some awesome projects? Our theme this month is "Happy Holidays". Once you view my projects, I will send you to the next blog so you can take the whole tour!
I have three projects for you tonight and I really can't tell you which one is my favorite, I LOVE them all! The Stampin' Blends I used on all three projects are:
- Old Olive
- Pink Pirouette
- Crumb Cake
- Cherry Cobbler
- Daffodil Delight
The Just Add Color Designer Paper was so perfect for all three of my cards. I decided to stay with the same color combination on all three cards. Here's the first card:
My card layers are as follows:
- Card Base: Crumb Cake Cardstock 8-1/2" x 5-1/2". Score at 4-1/4" and fold.
- Layer #2: Merry Little Christmas Designer Paper 5-1/4" x 4".
- Layer #3: Just Add Color Designer Paper 4-3/4" x 2-3/4". Color with the Stampin' Blends.
- Sentiments: Merry Cafe stamped using Cherry Cobbler Ink and hand-cut.
- Embellish: Green Sprigs dipped in Embossing Paste and sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and a bow using the 1/8" Real Red Solid Ribbon
- Card Base: Old Olive Cardstock 8-1/2" x 5-1/2". Score and fold at 4-1/4".
- Layer #2: Quilted Christmas Designer Paper 5-1/4" x 4".
- Layer #3: Just Add Color Designer Paper 5-1/2" x 2-3/4".
- Layer #4: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, 5-1/2" long. Glue under Layer #3.
- Banner: Pink Pirouette Cardstock 4-1/4" x 1/2". Stamp with the sentiment from the Holly Berry Happiness stamp set in Cherry Cobbler Ink.
- Card Base: Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 8-1/2" x 5-1/2". Score and fold at 4-1/4".
- Layer #2: Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Emboss using the Winter Wonder Embossing Folder.
- Layer #3: Just Add Color Designer Paper. Color an assortment of leaves with the Stampin' Blends and hand-cut. Glue as a cluster.
- Layer #4: Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper cut with the Flourish Dies. Glue tucked into the cluster of leaves.
- Sentiment: Cheers To The Year stamp set using Old Olive Ink and hand-cut.
- Bling: Metallics Sequins
- Bow: Old Olive 1/8" Sheer Ribbon
If you haven't purchased the Stampin' Blends yet...YOU REALLY NEED TOO! I just LOVE to color with these. Can you tell I'm addicted to these new alcohol markers? I hope you totally enjoyed all three of my Stampin' Blends projects. I will now send you off to visit my teammate Julie Davison's blog. I just know she's going to wow you with her projects! Thanks for visiting tonight!