I love pink and also what pink stands for during the month of October. Join me and my teammates today as we present the Ultimate Pink Blog Hop in support of Breast Cancer Awareness. Reminder that you need to schedule your annual breast exam if you haven't done so already!
I really like how my card turned out. I used some Embossing Paste which I colored with Blushing Bride Ink Refill:
I mixed the ink refill with the paste using Palette Knives on a Silicone Craft Sheet and used the cloud design from the Pattern Party Decorative Masks to add my clouds to the background. So fun!
Once my embossing paste was dry, I added some layered elements. Do you like?
- A heart die-cut from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies using Blushing Bride Cardstock
- A strip of Vellum Cardstock
- A "hope" die-cut from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies using Smoky Slate Cardstock
- A bow in the shape of the trademark "cancer bow" using Blushing Bride Double-Stitched Ribbon
- Rhinestone Jewels colored with a pink Permanent marker
Look how easy it is to color our Rhinestone Jewels with any color of Permanent marker. The color does stay on and doesn't rub off!
I hope you'll join me as I visit the blogs of my teammates to see what they've all created for our Ultimate Pink Blog Hop today. Thank so much for visiting me!
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team