Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop. I'm so glad you are visiting! For October we are all creating projects with "Black, White and One Other Color".
This is my project for this month with the addition of Wild Wasbi as my additional color:
I used the Merry Patterns stamp set for my card. This is an exclusive stamp set you can earn for FREE until October 31st. Place an order of $300 on your own, with family and friends, or host a workshop and earn it for FREE!
I stamped the reindeer three times on this card. Can you tell how?
Here are the steps I used:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White Cardstock 8-1/2" x 5-1/2". Score and fold at 4-1/4".
- Layer #2: Basic Black Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Glue to card base.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 4-3/4" x 3-1/2". Stamp the reindeer using Basic Black Ink and to the left. Stamp the branches at his feet using Wild Wasabi Ink.
- Layer #4: Merry Music Designer Paper 5-1/2" x 1". (longer then you need and trim-able) Stamp the reindeer over the Designer Paper to the left and position the center of his body on the designer paper. Glue over the image on the Whisper White Cardstock layer, lining up the reindeer. Trim the ends. Glue to Basic Black Cardstock layer using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Layer #5: Stamp the reindeer using Wild Wasabi Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Hand-cut the sweater. Glue over the reindeer on the designer paper.
- Bling: Add Black Rhinestone Jewels on the sweater and as berry's for the branches.
I hope you enjoyed my card today. Please follow the line-up below to visit all of my teammates that are participating today. You will be inspired by some beautiful projects. Thanks for visiting me today!
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team