Have you seen our Sneak Peek Preview for the October Mini Subscription at Create with Connie & Mary? You can see such a variety of colors and products for all of our beautiful projects. Sign up now so you can have access to everything when we go live on October 11th!
Sets we will be using:
- Seasonal Lantern Bundle
- Tags & Trimming Bundle
- Smitten Mitten Bundle
- Sugarplum Dreams Stamp Set
- Christmas Happiness Bundle
Now on to our Saturday Blog Hop as we all feature non-fall colors for a fallish card:
When I chose the colors for my card, I had in my head that I wanted to use leaves and wood grains. All of my ink pads sit right in front of me on a wall unit my husband built for me so I just grabbed random ink colors and I love how this came out! I did not use those ink pads I picked out because my card mostly consists of designer paper and cardstock, but the ink pads helped me gather them together for a great color combination. Once I had my colors pinked out I started cutting with the dies from the Seasonal Layers and the Patterned Pumpkins. Beautiful dies to create with!
Now you can follow the rest of the Saturday Blog Hop
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa:
- Stamps: Merry Cafe
- Inks: Early Espresso
- Cardstock: Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Fresh Fig, Blushing Bride, Basic Gray
- Tools: Envelope Punch Board, Patterned Pumpkin Framelits Dies, Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals
- DSP: Wood Textures
- Card Base: Basic Gray Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score and fold at 5-1/2". Use the Envelope Punch Board to round the corners on the right top and bottom.
- Layer #2: Wood Textures Designer Paper 4-3/4" x 3-1/2". Use the Envelope Punch Board to round the corners on the right top and bottom. Glue to card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Layer #3: Cut a piece of the Wood Textures Designer Paper to measure 1/2" x 3". Stamp the sentiment from the Merry Cafe stamp set using Early Espresso Ink. Cut the right end into a "V". Glue to card base using Stampin' Dimensionals about 1-1/2" from the bottom and to the right.
- Solid Leaves: Cut one each of the solid leaves using Pool Party, Fresh Fig and Blushing Bride Cardstocks and the Seasonal Layers Dies. Set aside.
- Details Leaves: Cut one each of the solid leaves using Pool Party, Fresh Fig and Blushing Bride Cardstocks and the Seasonal Layers Dies. Set aside.
- Branches: Cut two of each branch and swirly using Pear Pizzazz Cardstock and the Seasonal Layers Dies. Set aside.
- Glue all of the leaves, branches and swirly's as shown on the card!