We are nearing the end of our Merry Patterns exclusive stamp set promotion. Are you the lucky recipient of this FREE stamp set? If you placed or will be placing an order of $300 or more, you'll receive this stamp set for free. You can combine orders with friends and family to help you earn it but make sure you get your order in by today!
For today's card, I used the candle and evergreen images from this stamp set to create this beautiful card:
When I stamped the evergreen branches, I stamped twice without re-inking each time. This creates the lighter and darker shades of each branch:
The Tranquil Tide Finely Woven Ribbon looks fantastic to coordinate with my ink. I created a double-bow with my hubby's Ribbon Bow Maker.
Here are the measurements of my card layers:
- Card Base: Whisper White Cardstock 10" x 5". Score at 5" and fold.
- Layer #2: Berry Burst Cardstock 4-3/4" x 4-3/4". Emboss with the Quilt Top Embossing Folder.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 3-3/4" x 3-3/4".
- Layer #4: Fresh Florals Designer Paper 3-1/2" x 3-1/2".
- Layer #5: Whisper White Cardstock cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies oval measuring 3-1/4" wide.
All of the products I used today can you purchased through my Online Store. Click on the images below to go to my store:
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team