October 16, 2017

Merry Monday Challenge #261!

Welcome to our new Merry Monday Challenge! A great way to start up a collection of Christmas cards so you'll have them all ready to send in December!


This week, Kelly is our hostess and she is asking for Ornaments on our cards. I used the Star Of Light stamp set to add my ornament:




The swirl image was perfect to use as a branch to hang my ornament from. I love that I stuck with a lot of white-space on my card that make the colors really pop. I added a simple layer to the center of my ornament that I glued in place with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals: 




Have a gone ahead and dove in to get a head start on your Christmas cards yet? It's not too late to start now by using our theme this week at Merry Monday Challenge! Visit the blog to see the wonderful inspiration from my teammates this week!




Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!

14 comments:

  1. Your star ornament is so pretty. Lovely card. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning ornament made from Star of Light, Debbie!! Just love the color combo and the swirl for a branch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO pretty and I love how you used the swirl image for your branch! Hope you're feeling better and having a great week Debbie!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, Such a lovely card and I've always admired that swirl image in this stamp set. Lovely color combo as well. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, Debbie. The swirl is a lovely touch, and the pink star is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm absolutely in love with this gorgeous design! The color combo is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you used the Star image as your ornament Debbie. Pretty Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, your ornament is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! PS I was on an Alaskan cruise about 4 years ago, you are going to LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Stunning ornament and design!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card! The color combo is stunning and the star, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card. Love the Star of Light in pink, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!