Now that my 10 Days Of Halloween Projects is all overwith, I can show you some cards that were created at the local Adult Education location that I teach at. I teach two sessions per year of Basic Papercrafting. This one is the Fall Session and I always include one Christmas card, plus something else. I show the attendees the basics of stamping with some techniques and card folds mixed in. Our class has been going for 5 weeks now so I have a lot of catching up to do in posting them for you. There are times where I do use retired Stampin' Up! products because of what I introduce.
This was Week #1:
Because I only have one hour to complete 2 cards with the attendees, I usually pre-cut and pre-emboss all of the layers for them. On this card, I embossed the Whisper White Cardstock layer with the Winter Wonder Embossing Folder. There are quite a few new girls attending this time and they were so intrigued with the embossing that I promised them the use of the Big Shot Machine in Week #2.
We used the Flurry Of Wishes stamp set and the Snow Flurry Punch to create a layered snowflake and added sequins on the background. Notice the tiny banner cut from the Copper Foil Sheets at the bottom of the sentiment banner:
Here are the products I used on this card:
Retired: Frosted Sequins
This card was loved by all! I prepped the Whisper White Cardstock layer at home before arriving to class. This card uses the Emboss Resist Technique. I embossed all of the leaves using VersaMark Ink and White Embossing Powder. I then showed the girls how to add multiple colors of ink with sponges. Isn't it pretty?
The stamp sets used are the Vintage Leaves and All Things Thanks. We completed the card by adding a few leaves cut out with the Leaf Punch. Here are the products we used on this card:
Retired: Gumball Green Cardstock
The brand new OCTOBER Mini Session is live today at Create with Connie & Mary! It's still time to sign up! We are featuring products from the new HOLIDAY Catalog! Plus, get a FREE BONUS TUTORIAL using the Be Merry Kit when you sign up for both October & November! See details below:
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us - Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you'll have access for up to a year!
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team