I'm steering away from the Holiday Catalog today. We start showing you Christmas stamp sets so early that I often get tired of creating Christmas cards, so I'm going to mix it up a bit a few times a week.
Today's focus is on the Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Paper. This paper includes foil accents on every sheet. The foil designs are printed on heavy-weight kraft paper and comes with four foil colors: Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Tangerine Tango and Soft Sky. Each color comes in three foil patterns:
I picked three of the patterns in three different colors and created the same exact card for all three. I love how different each looks:
I used the heart dies from Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies to cut on the front of each card. I'll list all the steps and measurements for you below all of the photo's:
Here are the steps in case you would like to create these:
- Card Bases: Early Espresso Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score and fold at 5-1/2".
- Layer #2-Designer Papers: 5-1/4" x 4". Place the heart die about 1" from the top and cut out the shape. I used the heart that measures 3-1/4" wide. Set aside.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 3-3/4" x 5". Glue to the back of the designer papers using Stampin' Dimensionals and peeking through the hearts.
- Layer #4: Cut out the "congrats" using Early Espresso Cardstock and the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies. Glue to the heart by adding small pieces of Stampin' Dimensionals under the "n' and "r" and by adding liquid glue to both ends. Press in place.
- Sentiment & Heart: Stamp the sentiment below the congrats die-cut using Early Espresso Ink from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set. Stamp the heart using Real Red Ink from the Tabs For Everything stamp set.
- Glue designer paper layers to card front.
Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies I used:
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us - Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you'll have access for up to a year)
- Demos...did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin' Up! business? But...you don't need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
- Pick a Pumpkin Bundle
- Tags & Trimming Bundle
- Spooky Cat Stamp Set
- Festive Phrases Stamp Set
- Colorful Seasons Bundle
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel
Like my Facebook page
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
Join my Stamp & Ink Designs Team