August 2, 2017

Paper Pumpkin July Alternative Projects!

A few days ago I posted the projects you see in the photo below. These projects were created using the directions in the July Paper Pumpkin box. How cute are all of those wooden elements on each card? They add so much flair to each card. But wait, where are the remaining projects?




There were actually 8 total projects in the box, but you know me....I come up with alternative ideas. One, of course was submitted to the Paper Pumpkin Gurus Team. We are a team of Stampin' Up! demonstrators that pool 12-14 projects together each month for our subscribers only. Subscribers, those projects will be in your email sometime today!


The following 3 projects are my own alternatives for this month:



For the first card, I colored the wooden elements with a Sponge Dauber and added lots of cardstock layers. The little leaf is from the Touches Of Nature Elements:



For Card #2, I covered one heart die-cut shape and a circle shape with the 2 Washi Tapes that were included in the kit. I also add a few wooden pieces from the Hearts & Stars Elements:



My last card is a little comical. When I was pulling everything out of my box, the green sticker shapes reminded me of a bird for some reason. I hand-cut a wing and glued it in place with a Stampin' Dimensional. I also sponged the wooden "love" with a Sponge Dauber:




The August Paper Pumpkin's are almost ready for your mailbox. You need to sign up by August 10th to receive the August kit. I would love to be your Paper Pumpkin Demonstrator and send you a free gift too!




Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
August Host Code: EJZYSZ3A 

1 comment:

  1. These are great! I haven't played with the July PP yet, but I wanted to combine that retired camping set with it because to me they just go together. One of these days....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!