August 1, 2017

Carols Of Christmas Is Here!

Today is the day! Carols Of Christmas stamp set and dies are now available to order for demonstrators and customers too. If I was in your shoes, I would order the bundle ASAP...just in case if you know what I mean!





BONUS TIME! Order the bundle through my Online Store and I will send you a FREE 5-page Project Sheet with these four projects using the stamp set and dies. Here are some teasers for you:






FREE PROJECT SHEET 
When you order this bundle!
Item #146037 Clear Mount
#146036 Wood Mount

New Host/Hostess Code for August:


Use this code for orders of $50 to $149.99 

and receive FREE products from me!



Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
August Host Code: EJZYSZ3A 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!