August 13, 2017

Carols Of Christmas FREE Project Sheet!

Before I show you some projects, Dave had a customer of mine approach him to make her an ATG Glidder Holder. So we have now added this holder to his list of tools that he creates for all of us stampers! Here is the holder:



It comes in two pieces and the screws are included. All you need is a Philipps screwdriver to assemble the holder. The cost is $12.00 plus priority shipping. You can use this Paypal link to purchase. USA only please. He has some made up already so they will ship out within 24 hours of purchasing:


ATG Tape Glidder Holder



If you'd like to see his other stamping tools, you can see them here:

DAVE'S TOOLS




Christmas is just around the corner and I want to help you get started on your Christmas cards. As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I was able to order the Carols Of Christmas stamp set and dies back in July. During that time, I created four projects just for you. As a customer, Stampin' Up! is offering you the chance to purchase this stamp set & die set during the month of August. Order the set and I'll send you a FREE set of Project Sheets so you can create these four cards:





Here are so close-up photos of each card:











This is a listing of the stamps and dies. You can purchase both together to save 10% or you can purchase single items. I'll send you the directions as soon as you order and don't forget to use the host/hostess code if your order is $50 or more!




Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
August Host Code: EJZYSZ3A  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!