August 4, 2017

August Card Kit of the Month!

Happy Friday and it's the first Friday of the month! That usually means I post a new and FREE card kit for all Online Orders for the month. This will be your FREE card kit for August if you place an order through my Online Store:



I am using the A Little Wild stamp set and the coordinating Little Loves Framelits Dies. Even though these are meant to be used as tags, I improvised and created a Hanging Card Fold. More photo's are included below but first, here are the stamps and framelits and you can save 10% when bundled together:




When I open the card a little more, you can see how the elephant twirls around on the hanging twine:




When he turns, you can see his cute little butt:



And here's a close-up of the layered sentiment:




If you are a customer of mine, I'll be sending you a FREE Project Sheet to create a card just like this one. I list all the supplies you need plus step-by-step directions. Neat huh? Thanks for visiting today and don't forget to use my Host/Hostess Code for August!


We are now almost ready for our August Mini Subscription at Create with Connie & Mary. Our projects will post on August 11th so sign up now! Here's a Sneak Peek for you:


Sets we are using:
  • Coffee Cafe Bundle
  • Ribbon of Courage Bundle
  • Feathery Friends Stamp Set
  • You Move Me Bundle
  • Pieces & Patterns Stamp Set
  • Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
    • Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
    • Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
    • All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
    • All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
  • Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us - Debbie Henderson, Libby Fens, and Melissa Davies!  They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
Visit Create with Connie & Mary to sign up today!



Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
August Host Code: EJZYSZ3A  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!