August 3, 2017

3D Thursday Lemon Zest Ice Tea K-Cup Basket!




Happy Thursday Everyone! Thursday means a new project for our 3D Thursday team...woohoo! Jenn Gulch is up today from Twins & Twine and she designed this cute Ice Tea K-Cup Basket using the Lemon Zest bundle! Isn't this just the cutest?





And as always, we have a FREE Project Sheet that you can print so you can create your own project. Just click on the link below this photo and it's all yours!





Project Supplies:



Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
August Host Code: EJZYSZ3A  

1 comment:

  1. This is cool. That's a fun bunch of ribbons on there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!