July 9, 2017

Thailand Achievers Card Swap in Thailand!

Yes, you read that correctly! While in Thailand on the Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip that we all earned, we demonstrators will be swapping cards. We could participate in a card swap or 3D swap or both. I could not for the life of me, imagine traveling with 3D items so I opted to join in with the card swap only. This is the card that I created for the swap. I made 26 of them. One that Stampin' Up! keeps and 25 to swap with my fellow demonstrators:




I just love how the Powder Pink and Smoky Slate colors look when paired together:


I used the Eastern Palace Suite of products which includes the Eastern Beauty stamp set and the Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies. I also added in a layer from the 2017-2018 In Color Paper Stack:




I'll have photo's at a later time showing you the swaps I received in exchange. I can't wait to see my swapped cards! Here's a listing of Stampin' Up! products I used:







Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
July Host Code: FSPWUKTW   
 

1 comment:

  1. I love your color choice. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!