July 18, 2017

Soft Sayings Card Kit Alternative Ideas!

A few weeks ago, I hosted a "Soft Sayings Card Kit Class" and my attendees had a lot of fun assembling their cards together as a group. I had posted this group of 10 cards on this post here when I announced that I was going to host this class:



You can see close-ups of these cards if you click on the link above. Here's the grouping and keep scrolling and reading because there's more!





I had assembled my 10 cards in advance so my girls could use them as close-up samples to go by while doing their own cards. While they worked on their projects, I worked on the other 10 cards.....that's right...there's 20 cards in this kit. It comes out to $1.25 per card and you end up with a stamp set, a clear block and a mini ink pad!





I used only the supplies that were included with the kit to create these alternative cards. I hope you enjoy them!














Soft Sayings Card Kit
Item #145466

Don't forget to use my July Host/Hostess Code when you order your kit!




Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
July Host Code: FSPWUKTW  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!