July 19, 2017

Salad Spinner Ink Spreading on Glossy Paper Technique!

Have I told you how happy I was when I found out Stampin' Up! brought back our Glossy White Cardstock? I teach classes in my home and I have a long list of techniques that incorporates this cardstock. For today's project, I am adding a new one to my glossy paper techniques list.  Don't you just love my background?




Of course by reading the title of my post, you've probably guessed how I made the background. The answer is with a salad spinner....really? I saw several videos showing this technique so I quickly drove to Walmart and picked up this salad spinner which cost about $10:






I then chose my re-inker colors of Tempting Turquiose, Flirty Flamingo and Pear Pizzazz. A nice assortment of colors right? I also used some foam board with a small hole in the center as my base for my cardstock. There's a knobby portion in the center of the salad spinner and I wanted a place to sit my cardstock flat so I could do my magic. By adding the foam board over the knob, it creates a flat surface to place your cardstock on. I hope that makes sense. I'm going to try to create a video to show you how it's done. 







Click on the supplies below to order through my Online Store:






Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
July Host Code: FSPWUKTW  

4 comments:

  1. What an interesting card technique. What will everyone come up with next, lol? Hope you and your husband are feeling much better now, and caught up on your sleep, traveling is great but home is good too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Deb....what a fabulous card....and I will need to get another spinner to use for this technique....cannot wait to see your video!!! Glad you and Dave enjoyed your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the video! I have a salad spinner, but I use it just for that! Guess, I will have to go out and buy another for this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!