July 4, 2017

Paper Pumpkin June 2017 Kit & Alternative Projects!

So this happened with my June 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit and I have a few more left-overs sitting in my box. What fun! If you cancelled your monthly subscription or waited to sign up...I feel for you! You really missed a great kit for June:



This first photo shows you how the kit contents are made to be used...a gift bag and card:




The following projects are all Alternative Projects that I came up with using my kit:










And here's a video I made just for you:





-->DOWNLOAD VIDEO<--

My Paper Pumpkin Subscribers, your FREE Project Sheet will be included in your monthly Newsletter coming to you on July 2nd!

Have a joined in on the fun at Create with Connie & Mary? We are almost live for our July Mini Subscription at Create with Connie & Mary. Lots of inspiration for those brand new stamp sets you just purchased from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. Here's a Sneak Peek to show you what's coming on July 11th:

Sets we will be using:
  • Crafting Forever
  • Pocketful of Sunshine Bundle
  • Delightful Daisy Bundle
  • Wood Words Bundle
  • Happy Birthday Gorgeous Bundle




Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
July Host Code: FSPWUKTW
 

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Look at all those watermelons. The seed paper was such a hoot. I must say that I like that these are summer themed not July 4th, because then I have all summer to procrastinate getting them out to folks. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!