July 30, 2017

Paper Pumpkin July Kit!




My Paper Pumpkin box arrived while Dave and I were in Thailand....so it sat at home until we arrived back home. That's what is great about Paper Pumpkin. You get to it when you can! This is what I found when I finally opened the box:




A cute stamp set and some envelopes, pre-printed cardstock layers, wooden elements, 2 ink pads, 2 washi tapes:




And some die-cut cardstock layers, die-cut stickers and smaller layers to stamp on:




Plus there's more....pink and blue cardstock layers, glue dots, Stampin' Dimensionals and watercolor washed layers:




Oh ya, and don't forget that we have a direction sheet too!




These are the four cards from the kit. The kit has enough pieces to create 2 of each card:







Aren't those wooden embellishments cute? Join me in a few days as I show you some Alternative Projects.


Did you know that are only a few days left of our Bonus Days? If you purchase a 3-Month Paper Pumpkin, you'll receive a $5 coupon to use in August. 





3-Month Paper Pumpin Item #137859
Purchase through my Online Store
or to subscribe monthly visit
My Paper Pumpkin Store


Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
July Host Code: FSPWUKTW  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!