July 7, 2017

Our Thailand Adventure Awaits and my Bonus to You!

Today is the day! Dave and I depart for our Thailand Adventure. It will take us a few days to get there of course. The flight is so long but hopefully will be well worth it. We start in Maine and fly to Boston. From Boston to Hong Kong, and Hong Kong to Phuket Thailand. Please pray for us if you have a minute. We are both quite nervous as we have never flown internationally and so far away!





While we are in Thailand, you will still see posts on my blog as I have scheduled ahead. We will have access to wifi at the resort so I'll be able to check email but other than that, I plan on relaxing and having a good time so if you don't hear from me, that's why. We are returning home on the 16th and I'll catch up with everyone then, once we are settled back home and adjust back to our time zone!


So here's my plan for YOU while I'm gone.  Place an order through my Online Store from July 7th to July 16th and when I return, I'll send you a check for:






Please DO NOT use my monthly host/hostess code on your 20% off order. Use this new one so I can keep track of everyone:

WGWXYAS7


You will still receive a FREE CARD KIT FROM ME and this is the card kit this month that you'll receive all the pieces and layers for:






REMINDER: Don't forget that July 1-July 31st, we are offering $5 coupons for each $50 you spend. Your coupons will be emailed to you and you can redeem them in August.






Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
July Host Code: FSPWUKTW

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    I want to wish you and Dave a great, wonderful, relaxed trip. I can't want to hear all about it and see pictures. I am so happy for you both.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!