July 31, 2017

FREE Products, Last Day and a New Project!

LAST CHANCE!!




Join my team to be a "HAPPY SHOPPER" and you'll get all of these Stampin' Up! products for FREE!

Ends today!




I welcomed 3 new members of my Stamp & Ink Designs team this month. Welcome to:

Gwen Bloch
Victoria Misner
Deb Snyder


I'm so glad they took the plunge to receive an added value of $72 for FREE which makes this deal worth $197.00 for $99.00 and FREE SHIPPING. You get to pick any products from the Annual Catalog for $125 and pay only $99 and receive all the free items I listed above. Why not?


Today I am showing you the last Make n Take that I completed while in Thailand. This one has 3 cards with the same layout but different designer paper patterns:



And again, the project sheet with the Thailand logo on the bottom. I thought that was such a nice touch. I saved them all!



So in these projects, here's what new:
  • Painted Autumn Designer Paper
  • Painted Harvest Stamp Set
  • Leaf Punch
And here are three cards using these three new products:



I love how we used Vellum Cardstock for the leaves and tucked them under the sentiment layers. We also used Linen Thread on the end of each banner:






And guess what? I get to order out of the new Holiday Catalog tomorrow as a demonstrator. You can too if you join my team today!


Join here: JOIN DEBBIE'S TEAM



Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
July Host Code: FSPWUKTW  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!