July 3, 2017

Color Fusers July Blog Hop!

Good Morning and Happy 4th of July week! I know some of you are probably on vacation this week so please travel safely. Dave and I leave for the Stampin' Up! Thailand Incentive Trip in a few days and I'm getting so nervous! While on vacation, I hope you will take some time to visit our Color Fusers team July Blog Hop. These are the colors we are fusing together this month:



And this is the card I created using all four colors:



Our colors for this month worked really well for my coffee cups. Are you a coffee lover? As for me, I never liked coffee until I was around my mid-40's. I don't drink a lot of it, maybe a 1/2 cup a day is all. If you happen to be a coffee lover or not, you can't help but fall in love with the Coffee Cafe stamp set and coordinating Coffee Cups Framelits Dies. I just love the little die-cut top on each cup. So cute!


I stamped 2 of the coffee cups onto the Whisper White Cardstock layer. One on the left and one on the right and stamped a 3rd cup on a scrap piece of  cardstock. I then cut it out with the d and dies and glued it in place in the center with Stampin' Dimensionals:





I stamped a little heart on each coffee cup top in different colors and glued them all in place with Stampin' Dimensionals. Notice the cute little sugar cubes? I stamped those, fussy-cut them and glued them both in place. How fun! Now I will direct you to all of my teammates on the Color Fusers team. Have fun visiting each and every one of them!


Here's a listing of the Stampin' Up! Products I used today:







Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
July Host Code: FSPWUKTW
  

5 comments:

  1. I never drank coffee until I retired from teaching. Now I drink 2 or 3 cups a day. I can't believe what I was missing! I do love this bundle. I think the colors in the designer paper is what drew me in. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, never liked coffee, but everyone around me drinks coffee, so I love this set. I do love the smell of coffee brewing. I love the added touches on on three cups, hearts, bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have thought to use these colors with this set, I love it!! Thanks for the inspiration and I also love the little hearts you added to the lids.

    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a coffee lover at all, but I know it is an important part of many people's lives. That is why I'll probably have this set at some point. I like your card with its colors and woodgrain printed cups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card with some sweet little touches. I love the bow, little hearts and sugar cubes. So cute and I love coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!