July 11, 2017

At Home With You Meets Wood Textures Designer Paper!

Just step right up, open the door and viola... a message inside for the recipient. First, take notice that I used the Wood Textures Designer Paper to stamp on with the At Home With You stamp set and you have an instant wooden door. Next, use the coordinating At Home Framelits Dies to cut out the door. You can even add the 2nd die to make to door open like so:




Once the door is all stamped and cut, the fun begins. There's lots of stamped images to decorate with. Some plant pots, vases, lanterns, door signs.....a whole 25 piece stamp set to play with!





I even added a piece of Burlap Ribbon to use at the door mat and sponged some Early Espresso Ink  on it to dirty it up a bit! Silly me!




I got lazy and used my Stampin' Write Markers to color all of my images. Did you know that by using some light and dark colors, you can still add some shading? Look closely at my pumpkins and you'll see what I mean!





I just really love how that door open though, to reveal a message or sentiment. Have you ordered your set yet?





Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
July Host Code: FSPWUKTW 

 

1 comment:

  1. I really like this. The burlap for a doormat is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!