June 28, 2017

You Dazzle Me Stamped Sunglasses Background!

Good Morning Everyone! So almost a month has gone by with the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. What do you think so far? Isn't everything fabulous? Here's a new card using the Pocketful Of Sunshine stamp set and the Pocket Framelits Dies. I made this card for a tutorial group I belong to and it was fun to use the sunglasses image to create my background. If you are on my newsletter list, I'll be sending some great Project Sheets for you soon!
 

The background was stamped using Smoky Slate Ink. I also stamped an extra pair of sunglasses using Berry Burst Ink and cut them out using the framelits dies. I then used Clear Wink Of Stella and colored the two berry burst areas and then added a small Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Sheet star cut using the Popcorn Box Thinlits Dies. I glued this layer in place using Stampin' Dimensionals:




You should see the shimmer & shine in real life, it's beautiful!








These are the Stampin' Up! products I used today. You can click on the product to view my Online Store:


:

 
Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
June Host Code: DE6GBDRG


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!