June 14, 2017

Wood Texture & Flowers Go Together?

The Wood Texture Designer Paper from Stampin' Up! is the bomb! So many patterns, so many textures and so much you can create with the paper stack. If you were in on my Product Shares, you received plenty from this paper stack....like 12 sheets to play with for 1/4 of the price.



Wood Texture Designer Paper Stack
Item 144147 (48) 6" x 6" sheets for $10.00





See how pretty the background layer is? So quick & easy. I layered a piece of the designer paper measuring 5" x 3-3/4" over Basic Black Cardstock and a Basic Gray Cardstock base.


Next was to add two layers of ovals cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. The layers are glued together with Stampin' Dimensionals for height. Do you like all the die-cuts I glued under the banner and over the ovals?




The die-cut shapes are from the Flourish Thinlits Dies and I love the combination of the Crushed Curry Cardstock with the Copper Foil Sheets. To finish off my card I added a pretty bow from the Copper Trim





Want to create a card just like this one? Click on any of the products below to go to my Online Store:


OUR JUNE SESSION IS HERE!




Create with Connie & Mary June session went live on June 11th. It's never too late to sign up for some fabulous ideas. Items we used in this new session include:
  • Delightful Daisy Bundle
  • Colorful Seasons Bundle
  • Tranquil Tulips
  • Wood Words Bundle
  • Label Me Pretty Bundle

Each session includes 14 EXCLUSIVE step-by-step tutorials...12 unique cards featuring three stamp sets and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club, class or stamp camp! PREORDER 2017 BONUS PROJECT: Purchase BOTH June and July 2017 Mini Sessions and get a PREORDER BONUS TUTORIAL designed by Connie Babbert immediately upon purchase!



All 14 projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you have them immediately and will not be shown anywhere else online. Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month. Only $8.95 US per month. Sign up now by visiting Create with Connie & Mary!



Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
June Host Code: DE6GBDRG   

4 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!