June 25, 2017

We Love Our Hosts Blog Hop!

Happy Sunday and welcome to a special Blog Hop focusing on all of the Host Reward stamp sets in our new Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog:



What are Host Reward stamp sets? At the back of our catalog, you will see a special listing of stamp sets that you can earn with a workshop or customer order of $150 or more. Check out pages 220 to 223 to see what I mean.


So for today's Blog Hop I am using the Hostess stamp set called Background Bits and our new Embossing Paste:






If you look closely at the Embossing Paste, you'll notice that it has some shimmer & shine to it. That's because I spread the Embossing Paste on using one of the Palette Knives and quickly sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds while the paste was still wet. It looks fabulous:




I finished off my card by adding a sentiment from the Thankful Thoughts stamp set cut with the Classic Label Punch and glued it in place using Mini Stampin' Dimensionals:





I will now direct you to the members of our Blog Hop. You are visiting my blog, Debbie Henderson and you can click on the person below me and she will direct you to the next person. You can't get lost! Make sure you visit all of the blogs participating as you will see lots of inspiration and remember....we LOVE our hosts!

***


***




Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:















           



Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
June Host Code: DE6GBDRG 

8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Love the colors and the glittery embossing paste adds the perfect touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Love the embossing paste addition to your card, truly lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for more great inspiration Debbie. I can't wait to try adding the glitter to the embossing paste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab colour combo - and I love how you've used the paste

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! The color combo and the stamp set! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! The embossing paste really pops here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a black & white with a pop too! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, the different elements and colors you used make this card a standout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!