June 7, 2017

Tranquil Tulips Open House Card!

Good Morning Blog Readers! I am posting a really quick card today. I am totally BURIED in new products for my customer Product Shares and am busy cutting, sorting and packaging so I can get everything  mailed quickly to them. Plus we had my Dad's Spring Interment this past weekend and I am playing catch-up on life in general.


So my card for today was created using the hostess stamp set Tranquil Tulips. I had this card all set up at a table to create at my Open House last week. This has quickly become one of my favorite sets in the new catalog. This is why:




The card base is the usual 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" and folded, but I cut off 1/2" on the right-hand side at the front so that I could add a piece of designer paper on the inside to peek out. See what I mean? The designer paper measures 3/4" x 5-1/2":




The inks used are Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Old Olive and Basic Black. Love the two-step stamping of the tulips. The detail is fabulous:



This is a listing of the supplies I used:






Our June Mini Subscription will be here soon. We are all using new products from the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.



Items we will be using in this new session include:
  • Delightful Daisy Bundle
  • Colorful Seasons Bundle
  • Tranquil Tulips
  • Wood Words Bundle
  • Label Me Pretty Bundle

Each session includes 14 EXCLUSIVE step-by-step tutorials...12 unique cards featuring three stamp sets and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club, class or stamp camp! PREORDER 2017 BONUS PROJECT: Purchase BOTH June and July 2017 Mini Sessions and get a PREORDER BONUS TUTORIAL designed by Connie Babbert immediately upon purchase!



You'll have this Eastern Palace Suite tutorial NOW to use before the new catalog begins!
All 14 projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you have them immediately and will not be shown anywhere else online. Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month. Only $8.95 US per month. Sign up now by visiting Create with Connie & Mary!



Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
June Host Code: DE6GBDRG   

1 comment:

  1. This stamp set is definitely a winner! I love, love, love those purplish gray tulips!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!