June 20, 2017

Paper Pumpkin One In A Melon Sneak Peek Alternative Project!

The donut cards from last month's Paper Pumpkin were fabulous and this month is even better! Watermelons for summer! For those of you that waited to sign up or re-activate your Paper Pumpkin account, I feel for you because this kit is beyond fabulous. Take a look:




It didn't take me that long to create these two beautiful projects. I just love the gift bag and card. Look at all of those watermelon seeds on the tissue paper...cute, cute!




And of course I created an Alternative Project. I actually created lots of Alternative Projects but this is the one I show you this month as a Sneak Peek. Why? Because I give you a FREE Project Sheet to go with the photo of the card to show you what I send my subscribers each month for all of my Alternative Projects!




Isn't this card the cutest too? I used one of the gift bags as a layer of designer paper for my card. And if you scroll below this photo, you can download the FREE Project Sheet:





Paper Pumpkin Subscribers of mine, more FREE Project Sheets coming your way soon! If you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin now, you too can get in on my FREE Alternative Projects PLUS you'll also receive 10-14 more projects from the Paper Pumpkin Gurus Team that I belong to. So LOTS of inspiration! Click here to subscribe by July 10th to receive the July kit:


And this is the YouTube video from Stampin' Up! showing you the kit:






Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
June Host Code: DE6GBDRG


1 comment:

  1. I like this card! It's unique and fun. I'll keep this in mind since I only need one treat bag. That the theme is watermelon just tickles me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!