June 26, 2017

My New Venture....Stamp Set Spotlight!

Crossing fingers that the Daisy Punch will remain fully stocked until my new Facebook Live Class. Due to overwhelming sales, the punch had been back-ordered for almost a month and I know a lot of you had it on your wishlist. The punch is forcasted to sell out again and will be restocked mid-July.


While you are contemplating adding the punch to your order, I am starting a new venture called Stamp Set Spotlight on Facebook which will be a live class. Read all about it here:





Each month I will be creating a bundle for you to purchase featuring a stamp set and using a host/hostess code so I'll know you're in! And you'll automatically be added to my Private Facebook Event which will be live so you can stamp with me. I will mail you the 4 card kits so you can following along. During my live segment, I'll be stamping 4 cards with you:


  • One Clean & Simple Card
  • One Stepped-Up Card
  • One Card Fold
  • One Technique Card
Please order by July 18th so that I'll have time to mail you your kits in time for class. Here are photo's of the products I bundled this month:







    If you have any questions, please contact me!


    Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
    Watch my YouTube Channel 
    Like my Facebook page 
    Follow me on Instagram
    Follow me on Pinterest
    Join Paper Pumpkin with me
    Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
    June Host Code: DE6GBDRG

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!