June 26, 2017

Merry Monday Challenge #254!

Hi Merry Monday players and visitors. Welcome to a new challenge this week. I am also letting you know this is the point where our design team goes on summer break for two months. This will be our last challenge until September 4th when we come back! While we are gone, YOU can create all summer long and visit Merry Monday to add your project. The deadline to submit will be August 31st and there will be a $15 Starbucks gft card up for grabs for one lucky participant! Woohoo!



This week Lori is our hostess and is asking for a moose on our cards:



I thought the moose image from the Jolly Friends stamp set and Jolly Hat Builder Punch was so adorable to use for my card today. Too bad this bundle is now retired, but if you were lucky enough to purchase both items, here's a great idea for you:




I stamped the moose and hand-cut him. I then added a hat adorned with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and glued him over the sentiment layer using Stampin' Dimensionals:




I hope you plan on playing this week and I also hope that you have a great summer and play along with our challenge a few times. I will see you back on the Merry Monday blog on September 4th!

Products Used:
Stamps (retired): Jolly Friends, Embellished Ornaments, Jolly Hat Builder Bunch



Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
June Host Code: DE6GBDRG


6 comments:

  1. Adorable moose with the Santa hat, Debbie! Just love the blues and browns together too! Have a wonderful summer off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, what a sweet moose with that cute little hat. Have a great week and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and I love the glittery hat! I think I might have to make time to play along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card and I love that glittery hat. It just so happens that I have a moose card that I uncovered not too long ago so I can join in this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your sparkly hat on your moose Debbie...too cute! Hope you're having a wonderful week and enjoy your Summer off!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, I love the touch of glitter. Have a wonderful summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!