June 5, 2017

Merry Monday Challenge #251!

Good Morning everyone and welcome to a new week at Merry Monday. This week I am the hostess and we are all creating a Monochromatic Blues cards:


I went with a "Clean & Simple" look this week. I let the sentiment do all the work for me! Take a peek:




I also stamped the nativity image in the center of my "O" and then added a few Rhinestone Jewels in the background. I colored the rhinestones with a light blue Permanent marker to match the Soft Sky Ink I used:




Be sure to visit the Merry Monday blog to view lots more inspiration from my teammates and I. Have a great week!

Supplies Used:

Stamps: Retired Joyful Nativity




Our June Mini Subscription will be here soon. We are all using new products from the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.


Items we will be using in this new session include:

  • Delightful Daisy Bundle
  • Colorful Seasons Bundle
  • Tranquil Tulips
  • Wood Words Bundle
  • Label Me Pretty Bundle


Each session includes 14 EXCLUSIVE step-by-step tutorials...12 unique cards featuring three stamp sets and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club, class or stamp camp! PREORDER 2017 BONUS PROJECT: Purchase BOTH June and July 2017 Mini Sessions and get a PREORDER BONUS TUTORIAL designed by Connie Babbert immediately upon purchase!



You'll have this Eastern Palace Suite tutorial NOW to use before the new catalog begins!

All 14 projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you have them immediately and will not be shown anywhere else online. Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month. Only $8.95 US per month. Sign up now by visiting Create with Connie & Mary!


Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
June Host Code: DE6GBDRG




5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous JOY with the nativity in the O, Debbie! Thanks for the inspiration & fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful card Debbie...CAS and absolutely perfect!! Thanks for a great challenge...I really enjoyed this one! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie this could not be more beautiful! Love the combo of both the Joy and Nativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty CAS card, Debbie. Thanks for the great challenge. Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!