June 2, 2017

June FREE Card Kit!

Have you fallen in love with our new Stampin' Up! Catalog that debuted yesterday? I sure have. I placed my huge order yesterday that included all the Product Shares and In Color Club products for people that signed up. I can't wait to receive my order and I cheated a little, I splurged on 2-Day shipping...yup I did!


Today I am showing you my new FREE card kit for the month of June. You will receive all of the pieces (except for the jewels as they are on back-order) to complete your own card when placing your order through my Online Store:




I used all of the daisy products on this card. Do you spot them? They are the Daisy Delight Stamp Set and the Daisy Punch. Look how cute these flowers are:





I also added in the Pick A Pattern Designer Paper in strips going diagonally across my card front:



VIP Customers, you'll be receiving a FREE Project Sheet in your Newsletter next week so you can create this card. Here are the supplies I used today:






Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
June Host Code: DE6GBDRG 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!