June 27, 2017

Ink Spreading Technique on Glossy Paper!

When I posted my new video a week ago, I did not have the card I created in the video photographed yet to include in my original post. If you missed my new video showing you the Ink Spreading Technique on Glossy Paper, you can view it here:

-->DOWNLOAD VIDEO<--


I love how the Powder Pink and Wild Wasabi Ink Refills gave this card a subtle look when paired together:








Thanks to those of you that left comments to me by email, on my blog and on my YouTube video when it posted. I appreciate your kindness and glad you loved the card and the technique!

Card Supplies:



Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
June Host Code: DE6GBDRG


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!