Items we will be using in this new session include:
- Delightful Daisy Bundle
- Colorful Seasons Bundle
- Tranquil Tulips
- Wood Words Bundle
- Label Me Pretty Bundle
Each session includes 14 EXCLUSIVE step-by-step tutorials...12 unique cards featuring three stamp sets and TWO 3D items...perfect for your club, class or stamp camp! PREORDER 2017 BONUS PROJECT: Purchase BOTH June and July 2017 Mini Sessions and get a PREORDER BONUS TUTORIAL designed by Connie Babbert immediately upon purchase!
All 14 projects are available once the monthly mini collection opens so you have them immediately and will not be shown anywhere else online. Mini Sessions open on the 11th of each month. Only $8.95 US per month. Sign up now by visiting Create with Connie & Mary!
Now on to my project for this week's hop. Our theme today is to showcase our "favorite new In Color". I chose Berry Burst for my color today:
The Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set was so perfect for the flowers I used in my background. This is a two-step stamping process.
- Card Base: Berry Burst Cardstock 11" x 4-1/4". Score and fold at 5-1/2".
- Layer #2: Berry Burst Cardstock 5-1/4" x 4". Glue to card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Layer #3: Whisper White Cardstock 4-3/4" x 3-1/2". Stamp the bold flower image using Berry Burst Ink by stamping on a scrap piece of paper first and without re-inking, stamp on the cardstock. Stamp by starting in the top left-hand corner and working your way down to the right-hand bottom corner. Stamp on top of the bold images with the detailed flower image using Berry Burst Ink. Glue to card front.
- Banner: Cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock to measure 4" x 1-1/2". Stamp the sentiment using Berry Burst Ink. Cut both ends into a "V". Set aside.
- Doily: Cut one of the doilies in half and glue to the underside of the sentiment layer. Glue to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Bow: Create a triple-bow using the ribbon and glue in place as shown on the card using Glue Dots.
Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
- Stamps: Happy Birthday Gorgeous
- Inks: Berry Burst
- Cardstock: Berry Burst, Whisper White
- Accessories: Berry Burst Finely Woven Ribbon, Delicate White Doilies
- Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals, Happy Birthday Thinlits Dies, Glue Dots
Now you can follow the rest of the Saturday Blog Hop
by clicking on the links below to visit my talented teammates!
Click PREVIOUS to visit Libby and NEXT to visit Melissa: