June 29, 2017

3D Thursday Free Project!

Hello and welcome to 3D Thursday! It's my turn this week to show you a 3D project for our 3D Thursday Design Team and I hope you will love it! We are into our 4th week and we all would love to know what you think so far. Leave me a comment so we can feel the love!





For this week's project,  I altered an "acrylic plastic frame" into a Post-It Note Holder:



The Daisy Delight stamp set, Delightful Daisy Designer Paper and the Daisy Punch really did all the work for me. I just love our coordinating products. You like?



The frame sits on a desktop or counter at an angle so it is always at your fingertips and easy to access. Who wouldn't want this sitting in their office? And what a great gift this would make for just about anyone! This project would be easy to mass-produce. Look how pretty my daisies are. Don't they look real?


Are you ready to create one of these? If so,  go ahead and download this Project Sheet for FREE! I have listed all the steps for you!






To purchase any or all of the supplies I used today, just click on any of these Stampin' Up! products that I have listed and you'll be directed to my Online Store:


Price: $18.00


Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
June Host Code: DE6GBDRG




3 comments:

  1. What a cute gift this would be........what adhesive do you use to attach pad to frame?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unique. Thanks for the idea☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very nice. I like it and it would look fabulous in my office.... well, my home office. It would like out of place in my modular furniture and metal cube.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!