June 8, 2017

3D Thursday Free Project Sheet!

Yay! Welcome to our first week of 3D Thursday team projects! If you missed our team blog hop last week, you can visit HERE to see projects by all four of us as we introduced ourselves! We all had FREE project sheets for you to download and print so make sure you visit!

So this week's project was created by teammate Jennifer Gulch of Twins and Twine. I love her cute project for this week and as we promised, a FREE Project Sheet is included!




Look how adorable this is, or as most would say "Adorbs"!




So many new products used. Can you spot them all?






And here is the Project Sheet that you can print so you can make a project just like this one!





If you need to purchase any of the supplies to make this project, just click on the items below to go to my Online Store. Thanks for visiting me today!






Shop Stampin Up! Debbie's Store
Watch my YouTube Channel 
Like my Facebook page 
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Join Paper Pumpkin with me
Shop the Clearance Rack - up to 60% savings!
June Host Code: DE6GBDRG

2 comments:

  1. That's a neat project. I don't mean disrespect, but I truly thought that was an outhouse at first. It's all very rustic and very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea Judy and I do see it now that you mentioned it!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!